Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Funday~ Playhouse!

The above photo is my first experience of seriously needed two pairs of adult hands and having to make due with one. My mom and step dad got this for the boys for Christmas. I was saving it for when GJ was gone and we were going stir crazy in the house, and today was the perfect day. It was sunny but cold as all get out, so when they started begging me to go outside, I broke it out.
It's as big as it looks. Lysander can stand up inside of it. It's all black and white because the point of it is to color it as well as play in it.
You can see that I was coloring and the boys felt my coloring left something to be desired so they added their own flavor to it. The coloring was fun, but by far the best part about the play house is PLAYING in it!


I don't know how long this playhouse will last. After all it's cardboard and the boys are rough little ones. I hope it will at least last the week, so we can get some more coloring in on it and take some more pictures! It will be fun while it lasts, that is for sure!

Other than the playhouse, I spent the day organizing our house. It was pretty much a disaster area from the past two weeks of me not feeling very well. I feel much better now that the downstairs is decluttered. I have some sort of illness that I can not fully relax until my house looks nice. I have been trying to implement a "one step at a time" attitude lately. If I get one project done a day, I try to focus on that accomplishment, rather than the 180 million other things still left on my to do list. I've found it's best to not make myself feel overwhelmed. If I'm just whelmed I can do things like say complete sentences that make sense. :)

So tomorrow is Monday and more things to do await me, but right now I will go to bed with the satisfaction that today was definately a success!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment