Wednesday, June 8, 2011

More backyard toys!!!

We bought a few more things to play with in the backyard since my last post. I know the last time I talked about this I was sharing my amazement at what it all costs, but in all reality, I think I have now spent under $400 and I've managed to totally justify it all in my head. The biggest justification being shown plainly in the following pictures! :)
This is the boys playing with their Pirate ship. It's what cost the most money out of everything I bought but it was DEFINITELY worth it. They freaking love that thing and it is SUPER cool.

This is the inflatable outdoor easel. You can use chalk and chalk paint on it and it's super fun as well. You just get it wet after they are done and it all wipes off the canvas. Who doesn't love to color outside on a canvas that's taller than you are?!

This is their Cars table and chairs. Perfect for taking a juice break or even eating dinner outside which is what they are doing here.


Probably the most comical thing I've ever done for my kids is go down this slip and slide to show them how it worked. They laughed their little hearts out when I did that. AND they wouldn't even do it right, they just ran up and down the tarp in the water. Still super fun :)
I will say that I might have overlooked myself in the outside buying department. Next time we go to the store I might need to buy myself a lawn chair. So far I've been sitting in the baby pool to sun or turning on the slip and slide and laying down on  it but I probably should get something a little more comfortable. Not that I don't spend most of my time playing with them anyway, but when they are just playing together and not dragging me from one toy to the next it'd be nice to read and book and lay down... for five seconds until they realize mama is relaxing and put a stop to it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment