Saturday, November 12, 2011

Halloween at Preschool

Since last year I did Lysander's Halloween party at school, this year I went to Isaac's. Isaac has the same teachers that Lysander did last year and the party was pretty much exactly the same. I had a pretty good time but I swear Isaac is probably a million times more well behaved normally than the day I was there. Truly, I thought the little stations were kind of boring too, but there's not a whole lot you can do with 2 and 3 year olds. Still, I'd say they could cut the stations in half and then there wouldn't be 15 matching games in a row. Here are a few pictures I managed to take while I was there.





That last activity they did was so simple. One of the teachers threw a bucket full of foam cut outs of ghosts, bats and pumpkins into the air and the kids collected them. I swear, I will start doing that with my kids at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment