Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 3

Sunday Funday!!! Today started out pretty much like yesterday. Isaac and GJ got up just a few minutes before me. They came downstairs and started watching Entourage. I came down after stretching out in bed for a few minutes and again got on the treadmill. I have to say, I really have to talk myself into getting on that damn thing every damn morning and I hate every minute of it. Afterward, I feel really really good. If I don't do it, it makes me feel off all day long.

When I was done on the treadmill we just hung out for a little bit. I read the paper and clipped the coupons and had a poptart. Finally it was time to get ready because my Mom and Fred and Rachael came over this afternoon. GJ did most of the cleaning up about the house while I got ready. Everything looked pretty nice and when they came over we just hung out. Eventually we went outside and GJ picked some things up while the boys played with outside toys. Of course they were a freaking mess afterward and had to come in for a bath, but that's par for the course. When my family left we relaxed for about an hour and then got the grill fired up and had dinner. Or what I should say is Lysander GJ and I had dinner and Isaac refused to eat like normal. I don't know what is with him.

GJ thinks he's about to squeeze 8 hours of Trueblood into the next hour and a half. I think I might let him watch the first episode and then see if he wants to hit up Dairy Queen with the kids :) I'm sure that the blogged version of Grover's leave is going to be incredibly boring to read about, but so far I'm enjoying every boring second of it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment